PointClickCare Launches Integrated Care Coordination Readiness Report
In the current climate, understanding, harnessing, and increasing the value of your post-acute network is more important than ever.
To help health systems understand and improve their post-acute performance, PointClickCare has conducted an in-depth analysis of key clinical, financial, operational, and network metrics. The Integrated Care Coordination Readiness Report delves deep into the largest database of post-acute care outcomes to identify several key themes around the impact of improved care transitions, patient management, and network optimization.
The Most Comprehensive Analysis of Post-Acute Network Performance
This year’s study is based on data gathered between 2017 and 2020, from sources including Definitive, Co-Pilot, Direct to CMS, and PointClickCare. The data includes:
- 15,000+ Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- 4,039 hospital networks
- 300 hospital referral regions
- 3,100 counties
- 146,000 post-acute episodes
- 48-episode categories
- 740 MSDRG categories
Integrated Care Coordination Executive Summary
The report, which is available at no cost, reveals insights into:
- Benchmarks for clinical KPIs such as readmissions penalties and readmission rates
- Financial benchmarks, including the relationship between health system size and average network leakage costs
- Operational best practices, including the linkage between system standardization and the impact on clinical KPIs like average length of stay
- How the cost per post-acute episode can be impacted by EHR systems
- Network performance best practices that can reduce cost per episode
Understand Your Hospital Network’s Performance
Take the insights from the Integrated Care Coordination Readiness Report further by requesting a free, in-depth network performance scorecard, specific to your health system, including an analysis of key clinical, financial, and network performance metrics against state and national benchmarks.
March 22, 2021