With the right data, your staff will be more efficient and provide the best senior care experience.
Does Your Data Meet the ‘Triple A’ Standard?
Remove Inconsistencies from the Hospital Data.
Reducing inefficiencies and burdens during patient transition is solved through a comprehensive exchange of data.
You need to:
- Gain full visibility into patient prior to admission to allow for easier medication reconciliation
- Implement pre-admission process
- Track and communicate referral statuses to relevant stakeholders
Request a consultation of your current data collection process.
How We Help Make Data Accurate
Connect to a national-level health data network with over 2,000 hospitals and 600k healthcare providers to exchange timely clinical data.
- Expedite your admissions process
- Spend less time reconciling medications and diagnoses
- Drive care coordination to all your facilities at once
Quickly obtain diagnosis, medical history, and identified care levels to determine best fit.
- Track key referral sources
- Speed up pre-admission
- Reduce duplication of data entry
Check and monitor insurance coverage of to verify financial status both prior to and post admission.
- Minimize risk of non-payment
- Improve resident mix profitability
- Enhance insurance checking efficiency
The Right Data = Better Care Planning
Your caregivers have the information they need, but if it’s not accessible it’s not actionable.
You need to:
- Collect information in a consistent manner right at the bedside
- Guide your care staff with evidence-based recommendations
- Effectively prioritize care delivery based on resident acuity
Request a consultation to ensure the data you’re collecting is accessible.
How We Make Data Accessible
Unify the caregiver’s workflow by capturing consistent, accurate, timely, and complete documentation at the point of care.
- Save staff hours when documenting tasks
- Eliminate copycat charting
- Improve communications and create alerts
Standardize care delivery processes with evidence-based clinical content templates and advanced multi-source alerting.
- Personalized quality care across all residents
- Smart assessments to improve workflow efficiency
- Shift focus from creating custom assessments
Aggregate essential resident data to identify your sickest and highest risk residents.
- Monitor your care team’s performance and trends
- Utilize clinical metrics to prioritize care
- Drive change-management process with accurate data
Have Confidence in Your Data to Make Informed Decisions
Information overload is causing inaction.
You need to:
- Facilitate regulatory reporting and move toward a forward-thinking partnership with your hospitals
- Have a consistent process for caregivers to improve patient outcomes
- Monitor trends to obtain a comprehensive picture of the resident
Connect with us to learn how to make your data actionable. Contact us.
How We Help Make Data Actionable
Enable the ongoing real-time surveillance, management, and reporting on infection cases.
- Detect infections accurately and early
- Facilitate ease of infection reporting
- Improve awareness and understanding of cases