Here are three critical steps to help your hospital system overcome challenges in care transitions
Identify Your Key Drivers for Avoidable Readmissions
One in three hospital readmissions can be avoided by first identifying key drivers and then solving for them
- 33% of patient transitions result in readmission within the first 72 hours.
- Issues arise within the first 30 days of stay due to an inability to actively monitor patients.
- Lack of performance data on post-acute networks.
Thrive With Integrated Care Coordination
Enable successful transitions, effective patient management and build stronger post-acute networks through this new patient care model for acute and post-acute facilities.
- High quality, real-time data exchange with post-acute partners
- Accurate and timely view into post-acute network performance
- Centralized way to coordinate post-acute care
- Scalable systems to accommodate growing caseloads
Get a Personalized Post-acute Network Analysis
97% of U.S. hospitals discharge patients to skilled nursing facilities that use PointClickCare – which means our customers have access to the largest collection of post-acute insights in North America – and you can too.
Connect with us for a personalized post-acute network analysis.
Succeed With Harmony by PointClickCare
Harmony, an Integrated Care Coordination platform for acute care providers, improves post-acute network management and patient outcomes by bringing together actionable information about patients and facilities.
- Drive outcomes with seamless transitions
- Proactively manage patients
- Understand post-acute network performance
To get a demo on Harmony, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Trusted by Hospital Systems
Learn how TriHealth is elevating care management by sharing real-time and discrete data between hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.