Having the right cloud-based home health care software positions your business for long-term success. Provide your care team tools that keep them engaged, reduce your turnover rates, and help your home health agency become a preferred provider.
Home Health Care Tools and Support to Grow Your Agency
Maximize Returns Under PDGM
Maximize returns under the Patient Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) with intake, scheduling, documentation, coding, billing, payment and KPI tools. Coders and clinicians can quickly see if diagnoses are PDGM eligible and have direct access to reimbursement information. KPIs track your referral sources, LUPAS, and early versus late episodes.
Read our latest blog post “KPIs: How They Help You Succeed With PDGM”
Benefits for Office and Administrative Staff:
- View complete client medical records to support the back-office nursing QA processes
- Support streamlined intake process from managing a master patient record to checking real-time insurance eligibility
- Generate clean claims and submit directly to clearinghouses or payers. Auto-import electronic remittance files to save hours in cash posting
- Manage the Medicare episode from generating and submitting the OASIS to submitting timely RAPS & final claims
Benefits for Care Providers:
- Access to appointment schedules and client records
- Support Electronic Visit Verification by recording appointment GPS and Start and End time
- Home health documentation checklist tool to document all care and services provided
- Disconnected mode for when caregivers are without internet connectivity
- Get data daily to stay on top of what’s happening in your agency
Manage your Home Health Care workflow with an uncomplicated web-based and mobile digital solution that thinks and works like you.
- Online or offline point-of-care documentation
- End-to-end revenue cycle management
- Instant Electronic Visit Validation (EVV)