Having the right cloud-based home health care software positions your business for long-term success. Provide your care team tools that keep them engaged, reduce your turnover rates, and help your home health agency become a preferred provider.
Improve Quality of Care
Easier tracking of patient goals and results, less time spent on documentation, and monitor medication changes and potential risks.
Document at the point of care using industry standard assessments with or without Wi-Fi and easily review patient vitals, care plan, and more.
Improve Financial Health
Quicker billing and payments and more accuracy resulting in a reduction of rejected claims with integrated revenue cycle management.
Attract and Retain the Best Staff
Streamline clinical processes and support better patient outcomes by giving staff tools that allow for less time spent on documenting.
Introducing Home Health Care from PointClickCare
A world-class platform that facilitates collaboration with providers across the continuum to improve patient care and outcomes.
Home Health Care Tools and Support to Grow Your Agency
Master Schedule lets you manage your agency’s schedule – view all patient and staff schedules with a comprehensive, configurable calendar and scheduler. Simply drag and drop appointments to make changes and use extensive filtering tools.
With our Care at Home Clinical mobile app developed in collaboration with Apple Inc. user experience experts, significantly reduce the time required to document patient progress or clinician notes at the point of care or in the home office – online or offline.
If a patient matches an existing record in your cross-continuum organization, use our Master Patient Index to easily populate demographic information, allergies, diagnosis, and active medication. Insurance eligibility is also checked in real-time.
Billing & Payments
Reduce rejected and denied claims with automated eligibility and benefits verification, charge validation, and claims scrubbing and processing. Comply with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) requirements identified in the 21st Century Cures Act.
An embedded search technology simplifies medication management as it allows clinicians to research, visualize, and identify drugs based on manufacturer imprints, colors, and shape.
Quickly visualize comprehensive patient insights and gain a holistic view of patient progress, performance, and payor status, with a customizable dashboard.
Maximize Returns Under PDGM
Maximize returns under the Patient Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) with intake, scheduling, documentation, coding, billing, payment and KPI tools. Coders and clinicians can quickly see if diagnoses are PDGM eligible and have direct access to reimbursement information. KPIs track your referral sources, LUPAS, and early versus late episodes.
Read our latest blog post “KPIs: How They Help You Succeed With PDGM”
Benefits for Office and Administrative Staff
- View complete client medical records to support the back-office nursing QA processes
- Support streamlined intake process from managing a master patient record to checking real-time insurance eligibility
- Generate clean claims and submit directly to clearinghouses or payers. Auto-import electronic remittance files to save hours in cash posting
- Manage the Medicare episode from generating and submitting the OASIS to submitting timely RAPS & final claims
Benefits for Care Providers
- Access to appointment schedules and client records
- Support Electronic Visit Verification by recording appointment GPS and Start and End time
- Home health documentation checklist tool to document all care and services provided
- Disconnected mode for when caregivers are without internet connectivity
- Get data daily to stay on top of what’s happening in your agency
Manage your Home Health Care workflow with an uncomplicated web-based and mobile digital solution that thinks and works like you.
- Online or offline point-of-care documentation
- End-to-end revenue cycle management
- Instant Electronic Visit Validation (EVV)
Want to learn more about our Home Health Care solution?
Leave us your info and we’ll get back to you with all our updates.