PointClickCare Technologies Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud With Its Long-Term and Post-Acute Care Insights
PointClickCare works with Salesforce Health Cloud to enable true communication and collaboration among healthcare systems and long-term care providers
LAS VEGAS, NV – March 7, 2018 – PointClickCare Technologies today announced it is extending the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with its long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) insights. Health Cloud enables healthcare providers with new ways to make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks and manage patient data. PointClickCare joins Salesforce as a Health Cloud partner at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS18) Conference in Las Vegas.
PointClickCare Insights Key Highlights
- Through advanced data exchange tools and world class platforms, PointClickCare and Salesforce Health Cloud are building and enabling a true connected care environment of the future. The integration will allow for intelligent care coordination between health systems and post-acute providers, enabling a true cloud-to-cloud connector that’s revolutionizing care across the continuum. Together, PointClickCare and Salesforce Health Cloud are bridging the gap between the acute and post-acute worlds, connecting care and delivering the insights needed to ensure easier, coordinated care transitions to the post-acute market and beyond.
Comments on the News
- “PointClickCare’s vision is to enable a cloud-based environment where providers, patients, and payers can work together in harmony to revolutionize coordinated care and empower post-acute providers across the country,” said Mike Wessinger, chief executive officer, PointClickCare. “This integration is proof that we are breaking down the traditional barriers of communication and collaboration between the LTPAC market and the broader healthcare community, allowing for a true cloud-to-cloud view of patient information that will enable the highest quality care.”
- “We recognize the critical role that the long-term and post-acute care market plays in the greater healthcare continuum, and with PointClickCare’s expertise in the post-acute care space they can offer actionable insights to help health systems across the continuum achieve the true collaboration that leads to better outcomes,” said Susan Collins, VP and GM, Healthcare and Life Sciences at Salesforce. “Health Cloud gives providers a holistic view of their patients, and PointClickCare is a valuable part of our journey towards creating a modern healthcare platform for patients, doctors, and everyone else involved in care.”
Salesforce, Health Cloud, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Salesforce Health Cloud Website: http://www.salesforce.com/industries/healthcare/health-cloud/
- Become a fan of PointClickCare: https://www.facebook.com/pointclickcare/
- Follow PointClickCare on Twitter: https://twitter.com/pointclickcare
- PointClickCare Website: pointclickcare.com
To learn more about the Salesforce Health Cloud and PointClickCare partnership, visit booth #1373 at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS18) Conference in Las Vegas from March 5-9.
About Salesforce Health Cloud
Salesforce Health Cloud is a cloud-based patient relationship management solution that enables providers to gain a complete view of the patient with integrated data from electronic medical records (EMRs), wearables and more; make smarter care decisions; engage with patients across their caregiver networks; and safely and securely manage patient data.
About PointClickCare Technologies
PointClickCare Technologies Inc. is advancing senior care by enabling long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) providers to achieve the business results that matter – enriching the quality of life for their residents, improving financial and operational health, and mitigating risk. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies for 2016 and 2017 and acknowledged by KLAS Research as Best in KLAS Vendor for Long-term Care for four consecutive years, PointClickCare offers a portfolio of cloud-based software and services designed from the ground up to help providers manage the complex requirements of senior care. With a suite of fully-integrated applications powered by an interoperable, mobile friendly, and regulatory-compliant electronic health record and revenue cycle management platform, PointClickCare helps care providers connect and collaborate within their care network. Over 15,000 skilled nursing facilities, senior living communities and home health agencies use PointClickCare today, making it the North American healthcare IT market leader for the LTPAC industry. For more information on PointClickCare’s software solutions, please visit www.pointclickcare.com.