PointClickCare Celebrates Its 5th Annual User Conference with Record-Breaking Attendance
Leading North American EHR Vendor for the LTPAC Market Welcomes Over 1,300 Participants and Industry Experts to SUMMIT 2015
PALM DESERT, CA – Nov. 17, 2015 – PointClickCare, the leading cloud-based software platform for the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) market, kicks off its annual user conference, SUMMIT, today in Palm Desert, California. Over the next three days, PointClickCare will host over 1,300 participants, including 47 exhibiting companies, bringing together customers and partners across the long-term care market to learn and discuss the latest industry trends and insights. Since its inception in 2011, SUMMIT has grown significantly in size and popularity, making it one of the most anticipated industry events of the year.
“Since hosting our first SUMMIT five years ago, we never imagined this event would gain the traction that it has. Each year we continue to be blown away by the amazing response to this event, and we’re excited for another successful year,” says Mike Wessinger, chief executive officer, PointClickCare. “SUMMIT is about our customers and partners coming together. It’s a time for them to foster new relationships, create new opportunities and find ways to optimize their businesses. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers and partners a venue to do so.”
SUMMIT attendees will experience an exciting agenda of education sessions, industry networking opportunities and unique social events including:
- Keynote sessions – Attendees will hear inspiring sessions led by industry leaders including the Mark Parkinson, former Governor of Kansas and current president and chief executive officer, American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living.
- Breakout sessions – Designed specifically for customers to learn about key trends from various industry experts and PointClickCare partners. New to this year’s agenda, more than 21 Continuing Education (CE) credit hours are available through sessions certified by the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
- Partner Marketplace – The largest Summit exhibit hall to-date, where attendees can discover and meet with a myriad of 3rd party technology and services solutions from 47 of PointClickCare’s top vendor partners, all offering solutions designed to enhance customer’s value of the PointClickCare platform.
- PointClickCare Lounge – A showcase of the latest PointClickCare technology solutions, services, and customer experience resources, demonstrated by the PointClickCare experts.
- SUMMIT SmartBar appointments – Designed for customers to be able to gain one-to-one, hands-on time with PointClickCare subject matter experts.
SUMMIT is specifically designed to focus attention on topics and industry drivers that are affecting long-term care providers. Attendees have the opportunity to hear directly from industry experts as well as their peers on best practices to get the most out of their investment in health information technology. Whether a newcomer or veteran to SUMMIT, attendees gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the latest tools available to enable them to deliver quality care to the growing senior population.
“As The LTPAC industry constantly evolves, so do our customers’ needs. The need for providers to assume more risk and harness data that is actionable for them is becoming increasingly important,” says Dave Wessinger, chief technology officer, PointClickCare. “As a technology partner, PointClickCare is committed to positioning our customers for success by preparing them for the changes that will affect their business. Developing tools and solutions that our customers need to drive their business forward is our top priority.”
SUMMIT 2015 is an experience that ignites the passion that LTPAC providers possess for delivering the best in care and quality service, and PointClickCare is steadfast in sharing this passion with its customers and partners. Follow PointClickCare on Twitter and Facebook to stay up-to-date on the buzz of SUMMIT 2015.
PointClickCare helps healthcare providers meet the challenges of senior care by enabling them to achieve the business results that matter – enriching the lives of their residents, improving financial and operational health, and mitigating risk. Recently recognized as the 2014 #1 long-term care software vendor by KLAS Research, PointClickCare’s cloud-based software platform takes a person-centered approach to managing senior care, connecting healthcare providers across the senior care continuum with easy-to-use, regulatory compliant solutions for improved resident outcomes, enhanced financial performance, and staff optimization. Over 10,000 senior care facilities use PointClickCare today, making it the North American healthcare IT market leader for the senior care industry. For more information on PointClickCare’s ONC certified software solutions, please visit pointclickcare.com, or follow us on Twitter.