The Three Stages of Implementing Mobile Technology
Resources & Webinars
- Webinar Series: The Three Stages of Implementing Mobile Technology »
- Mitigating the Risks of Medication Management »
- How to Improve Your Senior Nutrition Programs »
- 4 Tips to Shorten Your Revenue Cycle »
- Webinar: Disaster Recovery Planning for Long Term Care Organizations »
- Simplified MDS Management Webinar »
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program »
- MDS: Understanding Minimum Data Set »
- Webinar: Tackling Turnover with Employee Engagement »
- Payroll-Based Journal Reporting »
- 5 Ways Electronic Wound Management Can Improve Your Senior Care Business »
- Webinar: Building Acute-Care Partnerships »
- Acute Care Partnerships Webinar »
- Readmissions and Partnerships »
- Webinar: How To Improve Occupancy By Leveraging Technology »
- Webinar: Preparing For & Preventing a Data Disaster »
- Building Value Through the 7 Stages of EHR Adoption »
- Mobile Caregiving: Is It Right For Your Organization? »
- Webinar Series: Relieving Your CoP Headache »
- How To Build a Comprehensive Senior Care Quality Program »
- Audits & ADRs Webinar »
- Five Leadership Skills for Inspiring an Engaging Workplace »
- Point of Care Documentation Webinar »
- ePrescribing: How to Prepare for the Transition »
- Webinar: How to Increase Revenue by Offering Ancillary Services »
- RoP Phase 2 Webinar »
- Key Strategies For Improving Your Senior Care Business »
- Creating a Seamless SNF & Home Care Partnership »
- RoP Phase 2 Webinar Pathway »
- How to Prepare for ADRs Before They Arrive »
- Leadership Series Executive Highlights: How Data is Driving Senior Living Decision Making »
- Webinar: HIPAA - Shifting the Landscape of Senior Living »
- 3 Tips for Improving Your Bottom Line »
- Driving Financial Success Through Best Practices for Clinical Management »
- Webinar: Improving Quality Through Technology »
- The Leadership Series Executive Highlights: The Senior Living Executive Dashboard »
- The Leadership Series Executive Highlights: Why Senior Living Needs Ancillary Services »
- The Leadership Series Executive Highlights: How Data is Driving Senior Living Success »
- The Leadership Series Executive Highlights: Three Ways Technology Drives Your Competitive Edge »
- eINTERACT: Managing Your Rehospitalization Data »
- Leadership Series Executive Highlights: Solving Senior Living’s Staffing Challenge »
- Building a Team: Improving Care Through a Continued Partnership »
- Simplified Strategies for Payroll-Based Journal & Five-Star Quality Rating »
- Webinar Series: Be Survey Ready »
- Webinar: How to Retain Talent in a Multi-generational Workplace »
- Webinar: Incorporating Non-Pharmacological Interventions »
- Senior Living Demo »
- Skilled Nursing Demo »
- RoP: Care Planning for Compliance »
- Improve Quality Outcomes for your Seniors »
- eINTERACT: Readmissions and Partnerships »
- Webinar Series: The Three Stages of Implementing Mobile Technology
Application, Infrastructure, and Mobility (AIM) represents the three pillars needed for mobile technology implementation. Presented in partnership with Pioneer Solution and CareWorx, AIM For Outcomes is a program designed to help LTPAC facilities better understand the requirements for success and learn best practices related to POC device selection, hardware integration, application utilization, and mobility.
Part 1: Getting Clear
Get a clear understanding of how to outline your POC goals, readiness, and implementation action plan.
– How to establish a baseline of knowledge and define your goals.
– Best practices for evaluating your organizational readiness.
– How to identify the support you’ll need to start the process.
Speaker: Ian Gelenter, Vice President, Healthcare, Pioneer Solution Inc.
Part 2: Getting Smart
The second part of the series focuses on identifying the device options available to you and how to choose the hardware best-suited to your organization.
Part 3: Getting Started
The third part of the series will focuses on the framework to get started implementing POC technology today.