Connecting care teams with a focus on care, not paperwork.
Choose Your Role
- Industry Solutions »
- Webinar: Disaster Recovery Planning for Long Term Care Organizations »
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program »
- Medication Management ROI Calculator »
- Home & Community-based Services »
- Payroll Based Journal Video Series »
- Webinar: Managing Medications to Prevent Tags at F329 »
- Webinar: Success Through Technology, The Welcov Healthcare Story »
- Solving Industry Challenges »
- Webinar: Incorporating Non-Pharmacological Interventions »
- Webinar: The Importance of Mobile Technology in Senior Care »
- Why PointClickCare »
- Products and Services »
- Testimonials »
- News & Events »
- Resources & Webinars »
- About Us »
- Careers »
- Contact Us »
- Request A Demo »
- Site Map »
- Industry Solutions
- Role Based Solutions
PointClickCare puts timelier, more complete information at your fingertips to allow you to get back to what you love – caring for residents.
Pictured: Angie Jensen, Director of Clinical Analytics, Continent Health Company of Hartford
The tools and information you need to do what you love.
Each day you make hundreds of decisions, and rely on your education and experience to process the information you have. Stand-up reporting is good, but a lot happens in between. PointClickCare will help you throughout your shift. You’ll know about changes to residents, and receive alerts for things that happened or that didn’t happen. Wherever you are, whatever time it is, you’ll know what’s going on with the residents in your care.
With PointClickCare you can:
- Securely exchange resident health information with practitioners and care partners via mobile devices.
- Ensure ongoing communication with other care team members through instant notification of resident changes and easy-to-use shift change reports.
- Easily translate, fill and administer medication orders with physician online ordering and pharmacy integration.
- Improve compliance and RUG scores with accurate capture of ADLs by the resident’s side and full integration of Point of Care with MDS assessments.
- Continually monitor residents’ conditions via customized dashboards to help you make more timely, better informed decisions regarding care.
Want to learn more?
Check out our resources – learn more about trending industry topics and PointClickCare offerings.
How To Build a Comprehensive Senior Care Quality Program
In this webinar, we discuss the challenges in creating a quality senior-care program and how outcomes can drive education, competencies and performance of caregivers.Learn More
How to Improve Your Senior Nutrition Programs
In this quick webinar, PointClickCare's Joanne Brigham discusses the impact of nutrition management in assisted living communities, and how you can leverage new technologies to improve the dining experience while mitigating risk.Learn More
How to Keep Hospitals Happy: The Relationship Guide
PointClickCare experts discuss challenges hospitals face when transferring patients to post-acute facilities. Learn how to protect your referral sources.Learn More
5 Ways Electronic Wound Management Can Improve Your Senior Care Business
In this webinar, we walk through the 5 ways Electronic Wound Management can improve your senior care business.Learn More
Simplified MDS Management Webinar
Learn how your organization can use the right tools and tactics to master MDS management and ensure your organization gets paid fully for the services provided.Learn More
MDS Analytics & Management
Getting paid for the care provided is critical to financial viability, but are you also capturing the supporting documentation? Would your documentation stand up to an audit?Learn More