It’s our business to help you run yours.
Choose Your Role
- Industry Solutions »
- Webinar: Disaster Recovery Planning for Long Term Care Organizations »
- Medication Management ROI Calculator »
- Home & Community-based Services »
- Payroll Based Journal Video Series »
- Webinar: Managing Medications to Prevent Tags at F329 »
- Webinar: Success Through Technology, The Welcov Healthcare Story »
- Solving Industry Challenges »
- Webinar: Incorporating Non-Pharmacological Interventions »
- Webinar: The Importance of Mobile Technology in Senior Care »
- Why PointClickCare »
- Products and Services »
- Testimonials »
- News & Events »
- Resources & Webinars »
- About Us »
- Careers »
- Contact Us »
- Request A Demo »
- Site Map »
- Industry Solutions
- Role Based Solutions
- Business/Office Manager
Business Office Manager
Getting paid for the care you provide is the name of the game. Ensuring that billing information is complete and accurate is vitally important.
Fewer headaches. More balanced accounts.
If you didn’t document it, you don’t get paid for it. In the business office, you’re constantly checking and re-checking to make sure everything is in order and ready to bill. It’s not always easy to stay in synch with the clinical side when things change. You can exhaust a lot of time and energy chasing down information. But with our Financial Management solutions, you can re-purpose that time to more productive activities. Our fully integrated solution ensures all clinical documentation for a resident instantly updates on the billing side.
PointClickCare’s integrated solution can help you:
- Make timely adjustments to claims and invoices with automatic updates as clinical documentation changes.
- Expedite your payment process with automated census tracking and custom financial statements.
- Verify insurance eligibility before admission, and weekly thereafter, minimizing your risk of non-payment.
- Streamline reconciliation and month-end processing, giving you time back to spend with your family, rather than in the office on nights and weekends.
Want to learn more?
Check out our resources – learn more about trending industry topics and PointClickCare offerings.
How To Build a Comprehensive Senior Care Quality Program
In this webinar, we discuss the challenges in creating a quality senior-care program and how outcomes can drive education, competencies and performance of caregivers.Learn More
How to Improve Your Senior Nutrition Programs
In this quick webinar, PointClickCare's Joanne Brigham discusses the impact of nutrition management in assisted living communities, and how you can leverage new technologies to improve the dining experience while mitigating risk.Learn More
How to Keep Hospitals Happy: The Relationship Guide
PointClickCare experts discuss challenges hospitals face when transferring patients to post-acute facilities. Learn how to protect your referral sources.Learn More
5 Ways Electronic Wound Management Can Improve Your Senior Care Business
In this webinar, we walk through the 5 ways Electronic Wound Management can improve your senior care business.Learn More
Simplified MDS Management Webinar
Learn how your organization can use the right tools and tactics to master MDS management and ensure your organization gets paid fully for the services provided.Learn More
Errors and Omission Tracking
Staying on top of documentation requirements, for each and every resident, is a Herculean task. Accurately filing, documenting, capturing all the information on each resident – your business of care needs a fast and easy way to capture and track resident data.Learn More
Creating and processing accurate data within the MDS is one of the biggest challenges senior care providers face – it’s also the most significant avenue for optimizing reimbursement. Knowing how to maximize reimbursement – it’s at the center of the business of care.Learn More
Revenue Cycle Management
Managing your revenue cycle management can seem an endless demand on your time. You are focused on growing your business and increasing your profitability, but to do so means you have to accurately capture billing, claims, third party payers.Learn More
Quality and Compliance Management
The stakes are high for senior care providers. You must mitigate and manage risk effectively in order to operate in one of the country’s most heavily regulated industries.Learn More