PointClickCare has assembled important resources to help you to better understand the use of Encryption Certificate technology, the requirement to migrate from SHA-1 to SHA-2 Encryption Certificate standards, as well as to prepare your own environments for the migration.
- “What Are Certificates?” Webcast (prepared by ITFreeTraining.com)
- Encryption Certificate – Browser Test Page (link: http://browsercheck.pointclickcare.com/)*
- Encryption Certificates – Compatibility Guide PDF
- Encryption Certificates – Frequently Asked Questions PDF
NOTE: Facilities with restrictions on internet access (IP-based firewall restrictions) may NOT be able to access the browser test page without changes to their firewall rules. Organizations in this situation can alternatively:
- Temporarily modify their firewall rules to allow access to the test page for the purposes of testing their systems
- Wait until September to test systems for SHA-2 compatibility – as the test page will be migrated inside PointClickCare infrastructure at that time.