With turnover rates on the rise, healthcare organizations are recognizing the obligation to improve employee retention and wellness.
High staff turnover can lead to lower quality of care, and residents may already be feeling the physical and psychological effect of institutionalization.
In these webinars we discuss the importance of preserving the mental health of your staff and your residents.
October 13, 2020 | Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
- Understand the theory and application of trauma-informed care.
- Learn how to become an active listener and communicate authentically with those living in your community.
- Walk away with tips and tools to support the everyday self-care of caregivers.
October 20, 2020 | Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
- Identify the effects of institutionalization.
- Learn ways to be active listeners and to communicate authentically with those living in our communities.
- Walk away with tips and tools to support the everyday self-care of your residents.