Improve Resident Care
- Integrated lab and imaging starts in the resident’s chart.
- Enable better resident health and outcomes with more efficient integrated ordering directly with lab and imaging service providers.
- Test orders are validated and complete at the point of care.
- Integrated real-time test results are automatically attached to the order and available to the care team.
Increase Operational Efficiency
- Care teams operate more efficiently when manual tasks and required business rules are automated at the point of care. This ensures less follow up and manual intervention.
- Integrated lab and imaging ordering eliminates fax and manual follow up that can delay order processing and results capture.
- Notifications alert the care providers when results arrive and are easily accessed from the resident’s dashboard.
Improve Quality and Reduce Risk
- Reduce human error from the test ordering process.
- Seamless connectivity to lab and imaging service providers along with validated, intelligent ordering for each provider, also ensures that required information is captured upfront and provided with the order when entered in the EHR.
- Eliminating extra steps and processing time improves the quality of each order and timeliness of results.
- All test and diagnostic results are automatically attached to the right order and resident chart, minimizing lost results or errors that occur with manual upload of information.
Integrated Lab and Imaging Resources
Are your lab and imaging service providers approved for integrated orders and results?
All service providers supporting PointClickCare facilities go through an integration testing process for both Integrated Orders and Integrated Results.
Check here to see if your lab and imaging service providers are approved by PointClickCare.
Interested in learning more about integrated orders and results for lab and imaging?