Are you ready for Phase 2 of the RoP?
These resources have been compiled to support the implementation of the RoP for Skilled Nursing Facilities for the November 28, 2017 deadline.
The Facility Assessment Template is a downloadable Word Document formatted for ease of use and identifies the reports and additional information you will need to collect in order to complete the form. We hope that these resources help you in getting ready for the phase 2 deadline.
For further information on what changes PointClickCare is making to help you with the implementation of the RoP, please watch the webinar at the bottom of this page, or connect to our online community, The Pulse.
For more details on PointClickCare and the RoP, contact your account manager or reach out to our PointClickCare Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This template can be used for completing the facility assessments and was provided by the QIO. This document was used in the creation of the PointClickCare formatted facility assessment document.
CMS/QIO Facility Assessment Template: Facility Assessment Template Links
Best-practice resources for Long-Term Care and Infection Control Programs
CMS and QIO resources for implementing a comprehensive QAPI program.
- QAPI Tools and Resources
- QAPI Written Plan How-to Guide
- QAPI: Five Elements
- QAPI at a Glance: Step by Step Guide to Implementing QAPI
Baseline Care Plan
- BCP versus CPC: This document outlines the requirements for the baseline care plan and the comprehensive care plan.
- Baseline Care Plan and Summary Checklist: This checklist identifies all the requirements that must be met for compliance with the Baseline Care Plan and Summary and can be used as a compliance audit tool during the transition.
- Creating a Baseline Care Plan Dashboard View: This document outlines how to create a dashboard view for Baseline Care Plans in PointClickCare.
New Survey Process and F-Tags
Effective November 28, 2017, the new survey process, a hybrid of the QIS and standard surveys will begin. The resources below identify the changes of what to expect with the new process.
- New Survey Process: CMS PPT Presentation on New Process
- F-Tag Crosswalk
- Full List of F-Tags
- New Entrance Form: Entrance Conference Form
- New 802 Matrix: Matrix with Instructions
- LTC Survey Process SME Videos and Slide Downloads
CMS/Other RoP Resources
Surveyor Resources for Replacing Medication Tables
These resources have been provided to surveyors for the use in determining compliance with F329 and other medication related tags currently and as of November 28, 2017, new tags F756, F757, F758. This list replaces the previously available medication tables in Appendix PP.
News and Resources
RoP: Care Planning for Compliance
Requirements of Participation | Phase 2
Find out why we’re the industry’s top choice for senior care.
Schedule a LIVE demo of PointClickCare today!