PointClickCare EHR Platform Receives 2015 ONC HIT Certification
- Vendor Name: PointClickCare Technologies Inc.
- Product Version: PointClickCare 4
- Date Certified: 12/31/2019
- Certification Number: 15.04.04.2181.Poin.04.00.1.191231
- Clinical Quality Measures Certified: None
- Modules Certified: 170.315 (a)(1-4,7,8,10); (b)(3); (d)(1-8); (g)(3-5)
- Additional Software Used: Surescripts ePrescribing, Netsuite 2019.2
About the ONC HIT Certification Program.
This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
The Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) Certification Program
The Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 (§1311.300) states that an “application provider of an electronic prescription application…must have a third-party audit of the application that determines that the application meets the [applicable regulatory] requirements…” PointClickCare’s web and mobile applications have been certified by the Drummond Group to meet the EPCS standards.
See the reports below:
- Version 3.7: 21 CFR EPCS Certification Report (April 1, 2019)
- Version 4.0: 21 CFR EPCS Certification Report Update (October 16, 2019)
- SureScripts Certification Notice for EPrescribing Directories, v.6 (November 13, 2019)
- Android Version 1.5.0: 21 CFR EPCS Certification Report (April 1, 2019)
- iOS Version 4.3: 21 CFR EPCS Certification Report (April 1, 2019)
PointClickCare is the first senior care vendor to earn CEAL designation.
Ohio CEAL® is a comprehensive certification program designed to elevate the skills and professionalism of assisted living administrators in Ohio by combining national competency standards along with Ohio’s most comprehensive state-specific training.
While the state of Ohio does not require a certification or license to be an administrator of a residential care facility (RCF), several states do require their assisted living administrators to be licensed. Therefore CEAL®aligned its program curriculum with the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) Residential Care/Assisted Living Administrators Licensing Examination thereby allowing credentialed assisted living executives in Ohio to meet national competency standards.
Obtaining the Ohio CEAL® will empower you to excel in the profession you love. And it will enhance your distinction within Ohio’s growing and competitive assisted living marketplace.