Integrated Medication Management (IMM) for skilled nursing connects facilities to their primary pharmacy for real-time electronic medication ordering, enabling both parties to access and review medication orders, refills, and formulary changes.
Streamline the Entire Medication Management Process
- Integrate with preferred LTC pharmacies to enable a consistent process for all prescribing needs
- Save time with expedited ordering, supply, and delivery workflows
- Enhance efficiency with real-time pharmacy collaboration, reducing phone or fax follow-up
- Reduce errors and discrepancies and eliminate delays that impact resident health and safety
- Supports pharmacy-initiated and facility-initiated workflows
Manage Changing Acuity Levels
- Access to real-time clinical information allows more timely response by the pharmacy when resident health and needs change
- Eliminate the need for multiple systems and records to manage care requirements
- Embedded medication alerts prompt for the right documentation
e-Prescribing Curbs Controlled Substance Abuse and Medication Errors
e-Prescribing has been shown to reduce medication errors by over 80%
Find out how our e-Prescribing software supports EPCS mandates and improves all prescribing workflows
Meet e-Prescribing Requirements
- Easily comply with e-Prescribing mandates
- Ensure proper practitioner authority and approvals to dispense
- Prescribing audit capabilities track and validate prescribing steps
Integrated Medication Management for Skilled Nursing – Solution Sheet
Electronic Prescribing 101
Interested in learning more about Integrated Medication Management (IMM)?
Request a Demo.