You meet nutritional needs. We meet your needs.
Choose Your Role
- Industry Solutions »
- Webinar: Disaster Recovery Planning for Long Term Care Organizations »
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program »
- Webinar: Tackling Turnover with Employee Engagement »
- Medication Management ROI Calculator »
- Home & Community-based Services »
- Payroll Based Journal Video Series »
- Webinar: Managing Medications to Prevent Tags at F329 »
- Webinar: Success Through Technology, The Welcov Healthcare Story »
- Solving Industry Challenges »
- Webinar: Incorporating Non-Pharmacological Interventions »
- Webinar: The Importance of Mobile Technology in Senior Care »
- Why PointClickCare »
- Products and Services »
- Testimonials »
- News & Events »
- Resources & Webinars »
- About Us »
- Careers »
- Contact Us »
- Request a Demo »
- Site Map »
- Industry Solutions
- Role Based Solutions
Balancing nutrition needs to match the varying levels of acuity takes more than experience and knowledge – it demands that you have the right information available when you need it.
Serving your residents. Better.
As a Dietitian, you need to be able to build programs that strike a balance of efficiency and quality. Critical nutritional care information, such as allergies, special diets – aggregated and presented in a clear and accurate electronic format – makes the difference in the quality of your care. Make it your competitive difference.
PointClickCare can help you:
- Get a definitive view of vital care conditions, across the organization.
- Reduce the risk of manual transcription errors.
- Automate updates, adjust and modify nutritional management at a single point of control.
Watch: How to Improve Your Senior Nutrition Programs
In this webinar, Joanne Brigham of PointClickCare discusses the impact of Nutrition Management in Assisted Living communities, and how you can leverage best practices and new technologies to improve the dining experience for your residents, while mitigating risk.
Recorded Date: November, 2014