Connecting your care team to work better together.
Choose a link:
Be ready for rising acuity levels.
With the aging senior population comes a growing demand for a wider range of care services. Residents want to remain in a more autonomous, social community but that means they need more help from you.
Staff are sparse and rarely cross paths, yet need to communicate to ensure the resident’s needs are met and promises kept. With rises in resident acuity, age, and the need for assistance with medications and activities of daily living, your care team needs easily accessible tools to report on and monitor care services.
With our platform’s integrated Care Delivery Management tools, your staff stays connected all day, every day. As the Wellness Director, you gain timely insight into services provided and changing resident conditions.
PointClickCare can help you:
- Tailor assessments to meet state requirements and organizational protocols, ensuring consistent, complete documentation for every resident.
- Enhance resident satisfaction and safety with regularly scheduled assessments.
- Improve medication management practices with proper storage, real-time documentation, physician online ordering, and pharmacy integration.
- Use mobile devices to securely exchange resident health information with practitioners and other care partners.
- Better manage the unique dietary needs of every resident with personalized nutritional profiles, including special diets and allergies.
Watch: 5 Ways Electronic Wound Management Can Improve Your Senior Care Business
John Vrba, CEO of Burgess Square Healthcare Centre, along with two of his wound specialists, walk us through how leveraging PointClickCare for wound management impacted their business.