Managing IT is often stressful. Let’s fix that.
Choose Your Role
- Industry Solutions »
- Webinar: Disaster Recovery Planning for Long Term Care Organizations »
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program »
- Webinar: Tackling Turnover with Employee Engagement »
- Medication Management ROI Calculator »
- Home & Community-based Services »
- Payroll Based Journal Video Series »
- Webinar: Managing Medications to Prevent Tags at F329 »
- Webinar: Success Through Technology, The Welcov Healthcare Story »
- Solving Industry Challenges »
- Webinar: Incorporating Non-Pharmacological Interventions »
- Webinar: The Importance of Mobile Technology in Senior Care »
- Why PointClickCare »
- Products and Services »
- Testimonials »
- News & Events »
- Resources & Webinars »
- About Us »
- Careers »
- Contact Us »
- Request a Demo »
- Site Map »
- Industry Solutions
- Role Based Solutions
Proven reliability. With guaranteed uptime and ongoing support, your job just got easier.
We’ve got your back.
Never worry about data backups again. The dread of managing upgrades disappears. No more grumbling about navigating through the system. The software as a service model is safe, secure and easy to use. Imagine a life without late night SOS calls from users. Imagine a life where PointClickCare supports YOU.
PointClickCare’s data center houses thousands of servers, offering redundancy that is unrivaled in long term care. With guaranteed uptime of 99.6% and 24/7 support, your staff will think you’re a hero.
With PointClickCare as your partner, you’ll get:
- A low-maintenance solution that is easy to manage with little downtime or IT intervention.
- The ability to administer user accounts and passwords remotely.
- A single sign-on solution for all applications so users only have to remember one password.
- Peace of mind in knowing you have ample data storage and all systems are secure and HIPAA-compliant.
Want to learn more?
Check out our resources – learn more about trending industry topics and PointClickCare offerings.
PointClickCare Customer Relationship Management (Canada)
PointClickCare Customer Relationship Management provides senior living providers with an easy-to-use tool to help track inquiries and referrals; gain real-time visibility into availability and occupancy; and decrease the transition time from prospect to resident.Read More
PointClickCare for Skilled Nursing Organizations
Join us Thursday, June 29, at 2:00 pm ET for a one-hour overview of PointClickCare to learn how our solution can dramatically improve the success of your organization.Reserve Your Spot
How To Build a Comprehensive Senior Care Quality Program
In this webinar, we discuss the challenges in creating a quality senior-care program and how outcomes can drive education, competencies and performance of caregivers.Learn More
How to Improve Your Senior Nutrition Programs
In this quick webinar, PointClickCare's Joanne Brigham discusses the impact of nutrition management in assisted living communities, and how you can leverage new technologies to improve the dining experience while mitigating risk.Learn More
How to Keep Hospitals Happy: The Relationship Guide
PointClickCare experts discuss challenges hospitals face when transferring patients to post-acute facilities. Learn how to protect your referral sources.Learn More
5 Ways Electronic Wound Management Can Improve Your Senior Care Business
In this webinar, we walk through the 5 ways Electronic Wound Management can improve your senior care business.Learn More
Simplified MDS Management Webinar
Learn how your organization can use the right tools and tactics to master MDS management and ensure your organization gets paid fully for the services provided.Learn More
MDS Analytics & Management
Getting paid for the care provided is critical to financial viability, but are you also capturing the supporting documentation? Would your documentation stand up to an audit?Learn More
Quality and Compliance Management
The stakes are high for senior care providers. You must mitigate and manage risk effectively in order to operate in one of the country’s most heavily regulated industries.Learn More