After two-year hiatus, PointClickCare is thrilled to welcome attendees in-person to CONNECTatSUMMIT 2022
Mississauga, ON—November 2, 2022 — PointClickCare Technologies, a leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real‐time insights, kicked off its annual user conference this week at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, bringing together providers, partners, and industry experts across the care continuum. Now in its tenth year, PointClickCare CONNECTatSUMMIT is one of the largest vendor-hosted gatherings of healthcare professionals, welcoming attendees that cross the continuum of care, from skilled nursing, senior living, home health, CCRC, acute, payer and risk bearing entities.
“It’s been three years since we’ve been able to gather our community in-person, making 2022 an event to reflect and celebrate the challenges and accomplishments over the past few years in particular. Our market and our industry continue to evolve rapidly, and we are all incredibly excited to have these next few days to learn, connect and grow together.”Dave Wessinger, CEO and Co-founder of PointClickCare
This year, the company expanded its audience to include providers and professionals across the Acute & Payer space, a group that now makes up PointClickCare’s customer base since its recent acquisitions of Collective Medical and Audacious Inquiry. Attendees will hear directly from industry experts and their peers on best practices to get the most out of their investment in health information technology. Whether a newcomer or veteran to CONNECTatSUMMIT, attendees will gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the latest innovations available to help them better adapt for the changes ahead.
CONNECTatSUMMIT attendees will receive exclusive insights into the platform’s latest solutions and features, as well as a look into future offerings and capabilities designed to optimize collaboration between acute and post-acute care. An agenda full of educational sessions and networking opportunities include:
- Thought-Provoking Main Stage sessions – Two days of main stage sessions highlighting the most pressing industry topics and tackling today’s biggest healthcare challenges, hosted by PointClickCare leaders and experts across the healthcare continuum.
- Pre-Conference Training – Five pre-conference courses that offer attendees a chance to have uninterrupted, hands-on time to learn and collaborate with PointClickCare’s Super User community.
- Breakout sessions – Over 60 sessions designed specifically for providers across the care continuum. During these sessions, attendees will learn about key trends and best practices from various industry experts, PointClickCare partners, and industry peers.
- Partner Marketplace – A central hub of complementary solutions from over 88 of the market’s leading technology and service vendors, all of which are designed to enhance the value of the PointClickCare platform.
- PointClickCare Showcase – Various demos of PointClickCare’s latest solutions, with an opportunity to learn from experts and explore the newest features.
- SUMMIT SmartBar/DemoBar – An opportunity for customers to be able to gain one-to-one, hands-on time with PointClickCare subject matter experts to learn more about how to maximize their technology investment.
- Virtual Experience – New this year is a virtual element where remote attendees can watch main stage sessions live, and gain access to on-demand sessions post-conference.
About PointClickCare Technologies
PointClickCare is a leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real‐time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. PointClickCare’s single platform spans the care continuum, fostering proactive, holistic decision‐making and improved outcomes for all. Over 27,000 long‐term post‐acute care providers, and 2,700 hospitals use PointClickCare today, enabling care collaboration and value‐based care delivery for millions of lives across North America.